With maxims like “Your only limit is YOU” and “you did not wake up to be mediocre”, SW1 Clinic is serious in empowering people one face at a time. As one of the largest aesthetic, plastic surgery & medical spa centers in Singapore helmed by some of the top local doctors, it provides a wide range of treatments including fillers, lasers, facial threadlifts and breast augmentations.
The clinic also has its own spa, SW1 Spa, that offers indulgent facials and body skin treatments without comprising on efficacy and results. We ask Dr Kenneth Lee, Co-Founder of SW1 Clinic to share some facts about SW1 Clinic and what differentiates them from the rest.
1. SW1 is so named because as a student in London, the founder, Dr Low Chai Ling dreamed of establishing a clinic in the borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The postal code of the area she fell in love with was SW1.
2. SW1 Clinic is the only place in Singapore featuring 2 fully equipped operating theatre for plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as over 20 treatment rooms for aesthetic treatments. This means you can relax with a facial post-surgery or have your surgical scars treated on the same day as stitch removal.
3. From lasers used in treatments Vbeam Perfecta to treat acne; Fraxel Dual to erase pigmentation and; Pico Smooth to smoothen out wrinkles, the majority of the lasers they use are FDA approved. “By investing in these gold-standard equipment, our patients can be reassured of the safety and reliability of these treatments that are backed by a track record of proven results,” explained Dr Lee.
4. Their most popular facial is the 24K Uplift which promises to sculpt, lift and refine skin. It is designed around Sygmalift technology that combines clinical ultrasound skin lifting technology with cold laser for toning.
5. They are the only one in Singapore which offers Vectra 3D imaging before a breast augmentation for patients to better visualize the effect post-surgery to ensure increased predictability of results.
6. SW1 features their own app, now downloadable on itunes and playstore. It has a comprehensive suite of features from facial bookings, to interesting snippets such as beauty passes and other beauty partner tie-ups.